Photoshop - 3D Grid
Here you will be taught how to make a 3D grid
using Adobe Photoshop.
||Open a new file, around 450 x 350 pixels,
with any background color. I used black.
||Open another file. 20 x 20 pixels with a
transparent background and using the pencil
tool do this. I zoomed in to 1600% thats why
its looks so big. Make the white thinkness
about 3 pixels on the top and left side.
3) Still on the 20 x 20 file, go to SELECT >
4) Go to EDIT > DEFINE PATTERN.
5) Now click on the original file, the one with
the black background. Make a new layer.
6) Go to EDIT > FILL. This box will popup.
Make sure you have USE set to PATTERN.
heres what you should get.
||Using the rectangle Marquee tool select
a area that makes a complete square. Cause
we don't want to have incomplete edges in
our grid like the right and bottom side are
8) Go to SELECT > INVERSE. then hit the delete
button. Your grid should look like this.
9) Now on the Grid layer, go to EDIT > TRANSFORM
> PERSPECTIVE. Just play
around until you get what you want. Heres mine.