PhotoShop - Realistic Blood
Well here you will be taught how add realistic
blood to a pic.
1) Open the picture that you want to blood
to. This is the one i used
||Next pick the lasso tool and make a outline
of where you want it to be. MAKE SURE it is
on a seperate layer then your picture. Now
fill in with a red color. Make it fairly dark,
but not too dark. Now set this new layer as
3) Now go to ur tool bar and pick the color burn
tool (left pic) and the smudge tool (right pic).
Well we be using these alot.
4) Ok now with the smudge too, pick a brush size
that is about 1/4 the width of your blood spot.
Now start smudging. Try to make the blood like
as though its dripping. Keep doing this until
satisfied with what you have. This is what i have
5) Ok now use the burn tool to darken the blood
where the cut runs deeper. Heres what Idid.
6) Now to get a look as though the blood is on
her face we well texturize the blood. Go to
FILTER > TEXTURE > TEXTURIZE and this box
will pop up. Use the setting i have here.
7) And now your done. here is what my final result