PhotoShop - Fire 2
|Here you will be taught how to create the
flame effect I used on my banner and slash
page. Although its not 100% the same method
because I forgot what setting I used. Also
there was alot of tweaking that im not going
to get into for this tutorial.
1) Open a new window, make the size 800x600,
with a white background.
2) Make your foreground color white and your
background color black.
3) Go to FILTER > RENDER > CLOUDS
4) Go to FILTER > RENDER > DIFFERENCE CLOUDS.
5) Go to IMAGE > ADJUST > INVERT
6) Go to FILTER > RENDER > LIGHTING EFFECTS
and use these settings
||Go back to Lighting Effects and use this
setting. Make sure you put the tip of the
spotlight at the brightest part of your pic.
8) Now go to FILTER > BRUSH STROKES > ACCENTED
EDGES and use these settings.
9) Now make a copy of this layer. And set it
It should look something like this now.
||I think this could use a little more red.
Go to IMAGE > ADJUST > HUE SATURATE
and just slide the bar around until you get
to red and click ok.
||I also don't like hard edges so im going
to use FILTER > BLUR > GUASSIAN BLUR
to make it a bit softer. Not too much blur,
just enough to get those edges soft.
||Now you add anything you want to the bottom
of this, like a meteor, and with good blending
and a little more work you can get something